Dillon Brooks’ Memphis Grizzlies will cross paths with the Toronto Raptors on Saturday. Brooks has multiple prop bets listed for the contest. We take a closer look at the points and three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Dillon Brooks Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brooks has played in 62 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 55 of them.
- Saturday’s scoring over/under for Brooks is set at 18.5 points. That is 1.7 more points than his season average of 16.8.
- In 26 of 62 games this season (41.9%) Brooks has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Brooks’ average points prop this season has been set at 15.3 points, which he’s outscored by 1.5 points on average this year.
- Brooks has hit the over on his point totals in 33 chances (60%) out of 55 opportunities.
- In 38 of 62 contests this season (61.3%), Brooks scored more than his average points over/under of 15.3.
- Opponents of the Raptors have put up 111.5 points per game this season, the 18th-most against any NBA team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Brooks has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 50 times this season.
- Brooks has averaged 1.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 less threes than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- In 30.6% of his games this season (19 of his 62 games), Brooks has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Brooks’ average made three-pointer prop bet total is 1.9. He has knocked down the same amount of threes per game this season.
- Brooks has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just 42% of his chances (21 of his 50 opportunities).
- In 34 of 62 games (54.8%), Brooks has made more threes than his 1.9 average prop bet total.
- Opponents of the Raptors have connected on 13.8 three-pointers per game this season, the fifth-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Brooks vs the Raptors
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Raptors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from