Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Milwaukee Bucks will face off against the San Antonio Spurs on Monday. Antetokounmpo has multiple prop bets posted for the contest. We take a closer look at the points and assists prop bets for this game.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has had a points prop bet set in 52 of the 57 games he has played this season.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Antetokounmpo is set at 27.5 points. That’s 0.7 fewer points than his season average of 28.2.
- In 29 of 57 games this season (50.9%) Antetokounmpo has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Antetokounmpo’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 28.8 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.6 points on average.
- Antetokounmpo is an even bet on his point total, having gone over his points prop total in 50% of his chances.
- In only 28 games this season (49.1%) Antetokounmpo scored more than his average points over/under of 28.8.
- The Spurs’ opponents are scoring 112.0 points per game, which is the 15th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has had an assists prop bet set in 52 of the 57 games he has played this season.
- Antetokounmpo’s year-long assist average — 5.9 per game — is 0.4 assists higher than Monday’s assist prop bet value (5.5).
- Antetokounmpo has collected more than 5.5 assists in 28 out of 57 games this season (49.1%).
- Antetokounmpo has averaged 0.2 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 5.7.
- Antetokounmpo has covered his average assist prop bet over/under (5.7) in only 28 of his 57 games (49.1%).
- Teams are averaging 24.4 assists per game against the Spurs this season, the 19th-most allowed by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Antetokounmpo vs the Spurs
Bet on the Bucks vs the Spurs
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from