Ja Morant will take the court on Saturday when his Memphis Grizzlies do battle with the Toronto Raptors. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Morant’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Ja Morant Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Morant has played in 58 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 49 of them.
- Morant’s 19.4 points per game average is 1.1 points less than Saturday’s over/under.
- 22 times this season (out of 58 total games — 37.9%) Morant has scored more than 20.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Morant this season is 19.9, 0.5 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Morant has hit the points over in just 44.9% of his opportunities (22 of 49 chances).
- Morant’s season-long points prop bet average is 19.9 points, a figure he’s gone over just 24 out of 58 contests (41.4%).
- Teams are putting up 111.5 points per game against the Raptors this season, the 18th-most given up by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Morant has had a made three-pointer prop bet set 32 times this season.
- Morant has made 1.1 three pointers per game, 0.4 fewer threes than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Morant has made more than 1.5 threes in 29.3% of his games this year (17 of his 58 contests).
- Morant’s average made threes per game is the same as his average prop bet total, 1.1.
- Morant has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in only 15 of his 32 opportunities (46.9% of his contests).
- In only 17 of 58 games (29.3%), Morant has made more threes than his 1.1 average prop bet total.
- The Raptors’ opponents are averaging 13.8 three-point shots per game, which is the fifth-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Morant vs the Raptors
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Raptors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from