Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Durant when his Brooklyn Nets take the court against the Denver Nuggets on Saturday.
Kevin Durant Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Durant has had a points prop bet set in 25 of the 30 games he has played this season.
- Durant’s 28.0 points per game average is 0.5 points fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- 16 times this season (out of 30 total games — 53.3%) Durant has scored more than 28.5 points.
- Durant’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (27.8 points) by 0.2 points.
- Durant has gone over the point total in 60% of his opportunities (15 of 25 chances).
- Durant’s season-long points prop bet average is 27.8 points, a figure he’s gone over 19 out of 30 contests (63.3%).
- Opponents of the Nuggets have averaged 109.9 points per game this season, the 22nd-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Durant has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 25 times this season.
- Durant’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 40.0, which is 1.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (41.5).
- In 12 of 30 games (40%) Durant has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Saturday’s game.
- Durant’s season-long PRA average (40.0) is 0.2 higher than his average PRA over/under — 39.8.
- Durant has gone over his PRA prop bets 60% of the time this year (15 of 25 opportunities).
- In just 13 of 30 contests this season (43.3%) Durant covered his average PRA over/under (39.8).
Last 10 Games
Durant vs the Nuggets
Bet on the Nets vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from